Founded on August 21, 2006
Motivating & helping youth to identify leadership potentials in self and using that to build a sustainable, peaceful, collaborative society.
* Champion of Inclusion by TAAP - Transforming Agency, Access and Power , by World Learning Center https://www.worldlearning.org/
* International Visitors Leadership (IVL) - State Department of USA Honored by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for Youth work.
* Change Loom Fellowship honored by Pravah in association with Sri Ratan Tata Trust.
* Honored by Chief Election Commission and Election Commission of India for selfless service to Election Process.
* Honored by Ramakrishna Mission University of Belur Math for Service to Youth Work.
1. Melting Pot - Youth Leadership support
It is a One year, flexible leadership training for youth aged in between 18 to 25, with a focus on, understanding Self, Society and Leadership skills.
2. Masti ki Pathshala – Care and Learning center for children of migrant labourer
A Youth led, support space for children of urban migratnt labourers, situated in Salt lake, Kolkata. This is a unique experiment to bring kids back to school using various life style educations.
3. Valobasa - (love)
It is a youth led Care & Support service to uncared, economically marginalised elderly , senior citizens to bring them back to the mainstream of life instead of putting them in old age homes.
4. BADAL –( beginning action for development and leadership)
Beginning Action for Development and Leadership is a 3 year long incubation support programme for startup Social Enterprises